quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2010

Walkin on the street, full of buildings,
hiding the sky and the moon light,
I try to find a star; only one star.
There's just darkness, but I keep looking;
I have to find it.
So I see a weak light; I keep walkin,
looking only to this clarity, without
seeing in what I'm stepin on.
She calls me, and I go, go, go...

Now, all the buildings are gone.
I can feel a wet grass under my feet.
The moon is magnificent and the sky
full of stars.
But...There's one in special that called
my attention.
She seems to be happier than the oders;
her light is stronger.
So when I look to her, all I can think,
all I can remember are those days
that we were together.
And make me dream in those days
will live together.
When I'm with you, when I see that star,
everything dies.
There's only you and me.
And every night, before goin to bed,
I look out of the window
and smile to her,
so I live some dreams during my rest.

( for the guy that, when smiling, makes me smile too )

Nenhum comentário: